In line with the principles of GCG transparency and also in accordance with the Vision and Mission of PT Biro Klasifikasi Indonesia (Persero), to become a World Class Classification & Statutory Service and Commercial Service Company towards a quality life while still complying with applicable laws and regulations, as well as practicing business clean and uphold ethics, BKI is committed to implementing good corporate governance.
As a commitment and a form of protection from potentially harmful things, a whistle-blowing system (WBS) is built which allows all parties, both internal and external, to submit their reports.
Form of Violation
The forms or scope of actions that can be reported in this WBS include:
- Bribery case
- Deviations from regulations
- Abuse of office
- Cheating or Fraud
- Violation of the code of ethics, and other regulatory violations.
The Whistleblower may submit the WBS report as follows:
PT. Biro Klasifikasi Indonesia (Persero),
Jl. Yos Sudarso, kav. 38-40, Tanjung Priok, Jakarta Utara 14320
Reports by mail are submitted in closed envelopes, with the code “Whistle-Blowing System” on the top right of the envelope and addressed to the President Director or the Gratification Control Unit (UPG) Team or if the reported party is the Board of Directors, it can be addressed to the President Commissioner.
021 - 4301017
WBS Reporting Form
Reports can be submitted in writing with or without identity (anonymous) accompanied by the following information:
- The reported violation, including the amount or estimated amount of the loss
- Parties involved or showing strong indications of involvement
- Location of violation
- Time of violation
- Chronology of violations
- Attachment of supporting evidence of violation (if any)
- Has the violation been reported to other parties? If yes, please mention the party.
- Has this violation happened before?
by clicking "WBS BKI" provided on this website
Whistleblower protection policy
- Reporting Identity
- Protection of the Whistleblower from all forms of threats, intimidation, or unpleasant actions from any party as long as the Whistleblower maintains the confidentiality of the reported violation to any party.
- Protection against Whistleblowers also applies to parties conducting Investigations, as well as parties providing information related to the Complaint/Disclosure.
NO NEED TO BE AFRAID YOUR IDENTITY WILL BE REVEALED, BECAUSE WE WILL GUARANTEE YOUR IDENTITY. BE A WHISTLEBLOWER FOR BKI!